CAJUN CHICKEN WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES
2-3 Chicken breasts
2-3 teaspoon Cajun seasoning (take this yourself)
1 red and 1 yellow pepper
1 red onion
2 cloves garlic
1tsp dried rosemary or mixed herbs
1. Cut lemon in half with utility knife and juice ½ into the batter bowl
2. Add chicken breasts.
3. Add Cajun seasoning . Stir together. Place lid on. Leave to marinate.
4. Slice pepper and put into deep dish baker or medium bar pan.
5. Slice courgette and add to pepper
6. Crush garlic on top
7. Sprinkle herbs on top of vegetables
8. Chop onion and add to mixture.
9. Mix all ingredients together.
10. Spray with kitchen spritzer or no oil at all!
11. Place chicken on the top
12. Roast uncovered in oven at 200ºC for 20-25 minutes.
13. If vegetables are not quite cooked remove chicken to rest and roast vegetables for a further 10 minutes.
14. Slice chicken and place back into deep dish baker
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone